[UK-CONTEST] This is the end (of what's the time?)

G4FNL g4fnl at bubloz.demon.co.uk
Mon May 14 13:34:42 EDT 2007

All

Thanks for the feedback that this query seems to have generated. I have
drawn the following conclusions:
1) Internet time is (very) accurate using ntp but if you have a 'standard
XP' PC, then don't bother using it to synchronise unless you have a separate
application for time keeping running too;
2) Buy a radio-conrolled clock;  and/or
3) use the time signal from the 'speaking clock'

So, thanks to everyone - and I reckon that this is the end of the matter

73 - see you (on time, I hope) for the next contest

Graham G4FNL