[UK-CONTEST] UPDATE for VHF-DATABASE ONLINE

MMMonVHF dl8ebw at mmmonvhf.de
Thu May 17 10:12:36 EDT 2007

Hallo dear VHF-[MS+EME]-DATABASE USERs,

first of all let me thank you very much for the great use of our
VHF-DATABASEs after the last refresh in october 2006.
Its a pleasure for us to help a bit to increase the vhf-activity...

Maybe you have seen that the DATABASE are now available ONLINE at:
               http://www.mmmonvhf.de/dbase.php
and you are able to mainten/update your infos yourself. A visual tool
               http://www.mmmonvhf.de/vdb.php
will be as well available as also the excerp of these VHF-DATABASE.

These excerp calls "MS-DATABASE" and will be spread out free of charge!
There are inbetween 3 kinds of output - 2 of them you are able to use
direct in WSJT (CALLSIGN.TXT (old WSJT) and CALL3.TXT (latest version).
The format of those files was agreed past year from K1JT, Joe, and also
from other program editors like GM4JJJ (for MOONSKED) or W7GJ (for
TRACKER) as well as DG0KW (for VIEWER)...

In europe we have a big net of input and update possibilities
(in VHF/EME/MS chatrooms like ON4KST or at DL8EBW, DK5YA, EA6VQ and
other popular VHF-homepages and many more). The Updates and so all
DATAS... In about 2-3 weeks we will post issue ms235, which will include
CALLSIGN.TXT and CALL3.TXT with all hundreds updates since ms230.
You will find all infos:  http://www.dl8ebw.de/DATABASE/database.html

Again - please do not hesistate to UPDATE today!

If you are using EME (with or without WSJT) or if you are active on
any VHF band, please mark it our your online-form...

OR please do fill in the following sample:

            Call      : Rufzeichen :    AB1CDE
            DXCC/WAE  : Land       :    AB
            LOC-WW    : Lokator    :    JO55AF
            PR-Adress : PR-BBS     :    DB0CDE
            PR-Cluster: DX-Cluster :    DB0CDE-9
            E-Mail    : Internet   :    user at Botatown.de
            Op-Name   : Vorname    :    Siegbert
            Activity  : Aktivität :     50-144-ms-eme-WSJT-WWConvers
            RIG       : Equipment  :    144: 100Watt 11el MGF1302
            NOF/LPM/MS-RIG         :    155 3000lpm MSDSP
            NOF/SSB   : SSB-QRG    :    355
            Update    : Update     :    05/07

and send it back to us direct. These DATAs above will be public
within my next VHF-DATABASE. There are no adresses, neither telefon-
numbers getting online, do to privacy-reasons!

Kind regards and hear you soon on the VHF-bands!

73  de    D L 8 E B W   Guido  (Guy)
qrv from JO31NF for VHF-DX: MS & EME
RIG: IC275H 2*12elM2 750W ATF-Preamp

A Team-Member of MMMonVHF DX Portal