[UK-CONTEST] New Contesting Site

ALANNOTTAGE at aol.com ALANNOTTAGE at aol.com
Thu May 17 11:36:02 EDT 2007

http://www.radio-sport.net

Here is some background from Jamie re his new site:

<snip>

 I really think there's a desire out there to read "news" about contesting,
so I'm very excited
about the possibilities....

I am in journalism for my day job. I do radio news out of Washington, D.C.
for a group of radio stations.
The Congress is my daily beat, but I also cover the White House
and politics in general...so, writing stories doesn't worry me too much - I
can do
that in my sleep!  Please spread the word across the pond...I don't want
this to be a W/VE only site, one reason why I went to great
lengths to interview EU contesters for my WPX stories.

73 Jamie NS3T

<snip>

Al G0XBV