[UK-CONTEST] (no subject)

Clive Whelan clive.whelan at btinternet.com
Fri May 18 05:51:07 EDT 2007

G3WRR wrote

< You can still enter NFD without registration - and the
results will still appear in the listing - but that rules
you out of the trophies and certificates.>

Which begs the question: what relevance does registration
have in the 21st century?

I k-n-o-w that none of my fellow CW ops is going to cheat,
and that is a nice feeling that I don't get in some major
contests. In fact some ( many?) may handicap themselves by
not using cluster support, because they don't think it is in
the spirit of the event, although allowed by the rules; I
empathise with that point of view.

So let's just rejoice that old fashioned decency is alive
and well in NFD at least.

73

Clive
GW3NJW