[UK-CONTEST] King Of Spain G4RCG

John Muzyka g4rcg at yahoo.co.uk
Sun May 20 17:21:15 EDT 2007

Had 13 hours of KOS CW yesterday & today, hard going band condx were bad but still had a bit of fun worked 555 stations 232.224 points even managed 13 qso's (nearly all mult's) on 10m as well.
  One sad note was that I went onto 160m last night at about 21.00z after the Baltic Contest lot stared on 80m and was promptley chase off by some Jerk telling me to **** off 160m no contest on 160m ? and just kept following me, would not have bothered much about this but he was 40+ over S9 and no other signals on the band. so went to bed.
  There are some real sad people in this hobby
  Cheers
  John G4RCG