[UK-CONTEST] FT-1000 MP MK5

John Muzyka g4rcg at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 2 16:10:31 EST 2007

Hi Art
  You can get it on CD from
  http://www.btinternet.com/~geoffrey.brown3/manuals/yaesuam.html

  Cheers
  John G4RCG
  Ps Did you get my email about that address in Poland ?

Artur Topczewski <sp3cw at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Hello All,

Is there anyone with a spare printed service manual for FT-1000MP MK5 ?
I bought this RIG without one from someone who promised to post it (it was year ago) but till now haven't heard from him...

I tried YEASU but they don't sell them anymore.
I am also interested in making a copy of it if someone would be kind enough to lend own one.

73's de M/SP3CW
cw 4ever