[UK-CONTEST] Software Poll

Andy Cook, G4PIQ g4piq at btinternet.com
Sat Nov 3 12:46:50 EST 2007

I'll put my vote in for TRLog. It might be old and DOS based, but I think it
has the slickest SO2R interface - once you've spent a year or so getting
used to it (and I've spent several!). I've looked at WinTest and have been
intending to migrate, but I don't think the second radio interface is quite
a slick as TR - but it's probably good enough and WinTest does have other
upsides and is the obvious modern candidate for serious SO2R entries.

Andy