[UK-CONTEST] Logging software

Ian Fugler G4IIY zen90387 at zen.co.uk
Sat Nov 3 17:20:18 EST 2007

Little to add.  I use N1MM for contests (networked across three PCs for multi-op purposes)  and DX4WIN on a daily basis.  For my purposes, I cannot fault N1MM.  The price is fantastic.

I used Writelog for a couple of years.  From the postings, its popularity has clearly fallen dramatically, at least to the subscribers on this reflector.

A true 'poll' of the logging program used by all those who entered the two CQWW contests would be revealing, especially if broken done by country, multi-op/single op, etc.

Ian