[UK-CONTEST] N1MM

John Muzyka g4rcg at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Nov 6 03:54:55 EST 2007

After seeing all the threads going through about the different contest logging prog's ( I have used SD and Writelog for years) I have tried out N1MM again (tried it years ago and went back to WL & SD) and I have a problem,
  Is there an N1MM Guru that could help me out with the CW messages and Macros in S&P and ESM in N1MM I seem to have stuffed them up and they are not doing what they should be doing in ESM
  If there is please reply direct as to minimise bandwidth on here g4rcg at yahoo.co.uk
  Cheers
  John G4RCG