[UK-CONTEST] Software Tests

Paul O'Kane pokane at ei5di.com
Wed Nov 7 06:08:36 EST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Peter Bowyer" <peter at bowyer.org>

> No - that's a test for 'is my software SD'. Paul, that's not really
> helping the debate. If you wish to publish a list of features of your
> software, don't disguise it.

I've no need to disguise that.  I'm demonstrating that, while I
acknowledge SD is not an option for multi-op entries, it's good
at the basics - especially for CQWW.

It's also a reaction to the recent oblique swipe at SD with regard
to support for certain keyer features.

As for my list of SD's features, there is no "smoke and mirrors"
here. You've nothing to lose by actually trying them.  You might
find one or two that you would like to see in your preferred logger.

73,
Paul EI5DI