[UK-CONTEST] 160M Contest - GU4YOX

Bob Beebe gu4yox at cwgsy.net
Sun Nov 18 11:39:57 EST 2007

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the lack of GU activity in the contest. I simply couldn't make it on yesterday. Was busy most of the day with my new second job as radio presenter at a local commercial station  yesterday which is available on the website (www.islandfm.com), - Listen Live. I have a new weekly "Live" show every Saturday 12-2 (although I've taken a day off next week for CQWW of course!)and was delighted to get a live interview from Macau with local boy, Andy Priaulx who won his third succesive World Touring Car title today. Great! Then in the evening I was hosting a dinner here in the island for 100+ in the usual YOX style and didn't get in till 01.30 (A little worse for wear) Hopefully though, next one I'll be on. Good luck to all that took part.

Blowing Force 8 here in the islands today.

73

Bob
GU4YOX

Sent via Cable & Wireless Guernsey system at cwgsy.net