[UK-CONTEST] Two wrongs don't make a right

Ray James gm4cxm at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 26 14:52:29 EST 2007

Brian    5B4AIZ/C4Z wrote:

  "I was surprised, and pleased, to get
 a few runs in to eu to boost the qso count without getting killed.
  I did fallout bigtime with dl1iao who twice tried to run me over, for
 someone who believes he is a top operator he does
 his reputation no good. For the first time in my life on air I told
 someone to 'pixx off' and then jammed him without anonymity. This
 nonsense continued for some 6/7 minutes of wasted time before he moved. No
 doubt if his grandpappy bequeathed him a nazi hilt knife he will now be
 keeping it sharp for me."

  Anyone know this prat?
  73 Ray GM4CXM