[UK-CONTEST] Fw: Fw: G4FNL - RSGB 80m CW Sprint

Thomas Cannon tom.g0vqr at ntlworld.com
Thu Oct 4 13:29:16 EDT 2007

> Exchange:   Your callsign + Other station's callsign + serial number +
> first name or nickname

I understand what you say, but after I entered Mycall, the other stations
call, the serial number, and the name it would not all be displayed in the
received box after pressing the enter key.

I am still using version 12.17 as the later versions of SD will not allow me
to import into Shacklog logging program. Is my version of SD not suitable
for this test ?

Part of my log from last night showing serial missing and name

 QSO:  3524 CW 2007-10-03 1954 M0AAA         006 TOM         F5LEN
000 M0AAAF5LEN0
END-OF-LOG:

Tom G0VQR