[UK-CONTEST] Sprint

G4FNL g4fnl at bubloz.demon.co.uk
Thu Oct 4 16:09:52 EDT 2007

Tom

Don't give up on it - give it a chance. I am relatively new to it too. I
sent the wrong thing to a few stations. I slipped into "automatic pilot"
mode  - and started to send 5NN - then stopped part way through. I also made
a hash of the exchanges a few times.

So, don't get fed up - give it another go. I suspect that there might be
some tweaking to the rules to make the QSY rule a bit more relaxed. Also, we
need to get the exchanges comfortable. I noticed that there were quite a few
variances to the published rules.

Hope to see you in the SSB one next week. In the meantime good luck in 21/28
on Sunday

73  Graham (ED) G4FNL