[UK-CONTEST] F5FNL - RSGB 80m CW Sprint

Pascal Grandjean - F5LEN grandjean.pascal at laposte.net
Thu Oct 4 17:51:05 EDT 2007

Hello to all,
It's my first mail on the list. Please, excuse my basic english.
I experienced the 80m sprint yesterday evening.
Unfortunatly, 80m band was very noisy. Strong QRN during all the night.
I missed some stations wich were just under the noise level (S8) on my
dipole. About 29 stations are in the log (2 DLs).
I should not discuss about the rules. The qsy rule is amazing and allow
small station like mine to cq.
Anyway it was a funny event on a week day and, in my point of view, it's
always better than watching tv.
(Even if a french football team won in Anfield-Road).

cu next week.

73's Pascal - F5LEN