[UK-CONTEST] 80m SSB Sprint

Adrian Rees (MW1LCR) rees.a at btconnect.com
Thu Oct 11 15:14:11 EDT 2007

I sent mine this afternoon, to :  ssbsprint.logs at rsgbhfcc.org  as per
the HFCC website.

No reply as yet...
Not sure how its scored, but worked 48, 4 Countries.

I must say that I did enjoy the contest last night, even though it
confused the hell out of me for the first few qso's...and I later
accidentialy signed /P, but only once!

Some big signals from G3TXF, G3CWI, and of note M3UBH and M3RYB as well
as others.

I would appreciate reports on my signal strength, during the contest, as
I was testing an aerial for NVIS type working.

Cheers

Adrian MW1LCR