[UK-CONTEST] 144MHz CW Marconi November 3rd/4th

Bob Edgar bob.edgar at radiomail.co.uk
Tue Oct 30 16:50:35 EST 2007

Richard,

If you're referring to the 6 hour sections, the relevant bit is in General
Rule 4l (click on Rules, General Rules, then go down to 4, section l).

The committee is currently looking at alternative ways to present the rules,
which I hope will make things easier to find.

Hope to work you at the weekend.

Bob G0KYS