[UK-CONTEST] HV Parts Wanted.....

Adrian Rees (MW1LCR) rees.a at btconnect.com
Tue Sep 4 17:59:33 EDT 2007

Hi
I need  a few parts, if any one can help...

a number of High Voltage (read high power) Variable Capacitors.
Typically
3kv + and 10-500pF.(on eBay are a few 1000pF 3Kv 40A Vacumns
Variables...this is the sort of thing I am looking for).

a similar number of split stator Capacitors to build a high power Z
Match.

High Voltage terminal posts, insulators etc I could use in building  a
number of ATU's.

Finally, Ceramic or Glass dog bone insulators, and Ceramic or Glass Open

Wire Feeder spreaders (plastic is useless).

Will pay reasonable price , P+P etc.
Thanks

Adrian
MW1LCR