[UK-CONTEST] SSB FD G3RCV/P

Dave Lawley g4buo at compuserve.com
Wed Sep 5 18:22:32 EDT 2007

Thanks for all the comments about our misfortune. Anyway the main point
was no-one got injured. You can always repair a tower.

No, we couldn't bar this individual from site since he was the site
owner! It's something that probably isn't going to happen again but
we're going to take steps to light the guy points and any other
hazardous areas in future. We have always been meticulous about this at
public events such as M2000A, GB50, GB200T.

Forgot to give the final score, in just over 21 hours total operation we
made 672Qs and 90 mults, for a score around 240k

Dave G4BUO