[UK-CONTEST] IOTA Question...

Jim Martin mm0bqi at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Sep 6 15:14:48 EDT 2007

Hi Stewart
Don is the best person to answer this but is 'sunning' himself in the Indian
Ocean at the moment!
Some of the logs I am currently adjudicating fall into the category you
describe and as long as the entry category is clearly stated the software
and adjudication process ensures correct scoring.
Anyone in this situation should log all Qs as this helps the adjudication
process and stops your QSO partner losing points for being not in your log!
73
Jim