[UK-CONTEST] Waxoyl - slightly off topic.

Peter Hobbs peter at tilgate.co.uk
Sun Sep 16 17:08:56 EDT 2007

I've sometimes found that the aerosol version of a product is quite
different to the equivalent in a tin with the same name.  This particularly
applies to Hammerite paint which is made by the same people as Waxoyl.

The latter has been used on cars, masts and stays for 40 or more years with
the same excellent results reported by Richard, but always with a spray-gun
from a tin.

73
Peter