[UK-CONTEST] Waxoyl

Paul_group paul_group at greenrover.demon.co.uk
Sat Sep 22 09:29:02 EDT 2007

While I was working away last week I picked up that someone here wanted
information on a rustproofing protective coating, known as Waxoyl.

I'm not sure if the request was serviced so - the manufacturer in the UK
is Hammerite, it is distributed by many automotive repair outlets, for
most Halfords is probably the easiest outlet but its certainly not the
cheapest if you want bulk.

When spraying it helps to warm the contents of the tin and then stir
well, but you MUST take care that you act responsibly when doing this,
here is the all important MDS that will guide.

http://www.hammerite-automotive.com/sds_waxoyl_home_clear.pdf

HTH

--
73 de Paul GW8IZR IO73TI