[UK-CONTEST] Certificates for 2006 21/28Mhz

Alan Hydes afh at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Sep 28 15:54:34 EDT 2007

A logical guess Adrian, but not exactly correct I'm afraid.
Each adjudicator issues certificates for their own contest.

I took on the task of printing the IOTA 2006 certificates (170 certificates
posted a few weeks ago).  I also happen to adjudicate SSB Field Day so I'll
be printing and posting those soon.  But that's it for me.

If anyone out there would like to take on compiling results and printing all
certificates, I'm sure the Contest Committee would like to hear from you.
Form an orderly queue !

73

Alan G3XSV