[UK-CONTEST] 2007 21/28Mhz

Mike Harris mike.harris at horizon.co.fk
Fri Sep 28 16:22:59 EDT 2007

G'day,

A timely reminder.  I will be on during the contest.  I've also been
talking to Bob VP8LP about it.  With luck I might get Bob to do SSB and I
will do CW, however, he's got some visitors coming to stay that weekend
and might not have time to play.  There is just enough separation between
us (270 metres) to work the same band, well, my K2 will live with it I
think Bob's MP1000 Mk5 might be pushed on 15M.

I had hoped to be running the K3.

Just need a bit of Sol action to wake things up.

Regards,

Mike VP8NO