[UK-CONTEST] SD in WAE DX Contest very slow QSO input

Tony Roskilly g3zrj.morsekey at btinternet.com
Sat Aug 9 18:06:49 EDT 2008

Hi,
I have used the latest download of SD in the WAE DX Contest under Windows XP for the first time and find the QSO input window very slow to take the QSO entries, I've tried various settings in the properties menu on the desktop icon but no change.   I'm no computer whiz so may be missing something simple.  I've decided to use a Windows notepad to take the QTCs and transfer the info at the end of the contest to SD.  Any advice would be appreciated
73  Tony G3ZRJ