[UK-CONTEST] UK-Contest Digest, Vol 68, Issue 9

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Tue Aug 12 12:53:52 EDT 2008

ooh, this looks like fun - this will be my first Sprint
--
I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says
something about human nature that the only form of life we have