[UK-CONTEST] SO2R advice/bits

Tony Bettley tony.ldl at ntlworld.com
Tue Aug 19 12:22:27 EDT 2008

Hi all,

            Having acquired a second FT1000MP I am mulling the idea of
trying SO2R in a contest somewhen. Never tried it before so I don't have any
switching bits or "black box"  to do the switching.

Anyone got a box they want to get rid of or got any ideas of a relatively
simple way of dealing with the switching etc?

I will most likely be able to run a small 3 band beam, a 40m to 10m
vertical, a doublet and possibly an inverted L for top band and/or 80m.
Should also have access to 2 sets of Dunestar filters - manually switched.

Thoughts please?                       Tony G4LDL