[UK-CONTEST] CQWW CW 2007 Results

Paul - G4BXT g4bxt at btinternet.com
Wed Aug 20 16:16:29 EDT 2008

Our /P location has been Broadstairs - Kent for several years. (Where that famous top band station "North Foreland Radio" was once located.)
I seem to recollect the Joystick came from Partridge Electronics located somewhere in the vicinity. Would love to know the old address in order to lay some flowers and express an ever lasting regret that all those years ago I spent money on beer rather than a Joystick VFA   :-)