[UK-CONTEST] Alpha 91b

Clive Whelan clive.whelan at btinternet.com
Tue Jan 8 05:44:48 EST 2008

Thanks Paul, and to all the others who replied off-list. It might be
helpful to summarise the findings.

The consensus was substantially as you report, with only one user( out
of 7 or 8) reporting reliability issues. This confirms my previous
impression, but it's nice to have a U.K. perspective.

btw G6PZ was tricky to copy in the RTTY RU here, clearly because of
fluttery " back scatter" reflections from the Welsh hills, with my
antenna cranked down and pointed West because of the gales. Don't tell
anybody I was on RTTY will you ;-)

73

Clive
GW3NJW