[UK-CONTEST] 80m CC CW Last night

Stewart Rolfe gw0etf at btinternet.com
Tue Jul 8 02:56:53 EDT 2008

No thunderstorms or inclement wx up here in the Celtic nether-lands and
even a promising start to the contest too. Soon slowed right up though
but picked up again towards the end and I still ended up with my now
usual total of upper 80s/low 90s. Yes I noticed some very big numbers
early on and also seemed to be more EU than usual. Looking forward to
the forthcoming sprints for a change.....

Had N1MM set up with a footswitch operating the <enter> key for the
first time; thought it would make a big difference but in fact caused me
more confusion (than usual..). Guess it'll take a little while to get
used to......

--
73, Stewart Rolfe, GW0ETF
(In balmy Gwynedd...)