[UK-CONTEST] [GMDX] GB7HQ

MM0BQI MM0BQI at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Jul 13 03:45:00 EDT 2008

Bagged the last band slot this morning on 15m CW.  Cut a vertical dipole and taped it to the fishing pole and they heard me.
Still looking for a couple of outstanding Qs with the club call and the short contest call to make a clean sweep.  32 Qs so far!
Well done guys.
73
Jim,  MM0BQI
(MM0DQQ + MM0Q)