[UK-CONTEST] Vanity calls- revisited

Adrian Rees rees.a at btconnect.com
Thu Jul 24 09:20:54 EDT 2008

Spot on, Clive, I couldn't agree more.

FWIW, Wrexham ARS are having the local RSGB Regional Manager around for a "Any Questions" type session. The manager is going to get the questions well in advance, so he can ask the appropriate people at HQ for comments and answers. Should be an interesting evening,  as one of the questions I will be asking is about vanity calls.

I also support your comments about pussy footing around the delicate sensibilities of the politically correct.

I for one would like a short vanity call, if for nothing else, to use during contests.

73

Adrian MW1LCR