[UK-CONTEST] IOTA 08

Chris Tran GM3WOJ zl1ct1 at gm7v.com
Wed Jul 30 07:28:09 EDT 2008

Hi Tammie

Thanks for the QSO on 80m SSB in IOTA - I was with GM7V on the Island of
Benbecula where we had 3 days of sunshine.

'Bouncing' contest entries are quite a common problem so don't worry too
much about it - I'm not sure that HRD logging software can create the
correct format of log for you to e-mail in - a Cabrillo file. I have HRD on
this PC but have not used the logbook part of it.

Check to see if HRD can export your logfile as a Cabrillo file - or get a
friend to use other software to convert it for you (many logging programs
can do this conversion) then re-send your log.

73
Chris
GM3WOJ