[UK-CONTEST] Remote Antenna switch?

Deni, F5VJC foxfive.vjc at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 03:23:21 EDT 2008

I would like to switch one of three antennas to one coaxial cable.

Does anyone know where to obtain a remote Antenna switch where the
switch control voltage is fed via the common Coaxial cable, by means of
a DC injector.

I know of the "AS 204" by SSB Electronics USA, but can't find a supplier
in Europe.

Most remote switches seem to have a dedicated control cable rather than
the feed DC over the coax.
Is there any problem, with coax feeding DC, given adequate RF isolation?

The antennas are for HF Rx / Tx to legal power.

Thanks for any help or suggestions.

--
73, Deni
F5VJC

For a Ham radio friendly holiday in France…

Visit www.mycottageinbrittany.com