[UK-CONTEST] 80m CC Log Entry Page

Dave Sergeant dave at davesergeant.com
Thu Jun 12 01:55:08 EDT 2008

On 11 Jun 2008 at 19:46, Dave Lawley wrote:

> A little late for a reminder, as the contest is going on right now, but
> the web entry system which has been highly successful for VHF contest
> log entries, has been extended to work for the 80m CC contests. So if
> you or any club members log on paper during the event, you can give this
> a try as an alternative to keying the QSOs into a logging program in
> post-contest mode.
>
> The page is here  http://www.vhfcc.org/cgi-bin/hfcover.pl
>
> Dave G4BUO
> RSGB Contests Committee

How do you manage to maintain that high QSO rate AND post emails to the
reflector at the same time Dave?....

72 QSOs last night from our club station G4BRA (me as single op). The
antenna was a bit on the low side so I guess we could have done better.
Thought activity was a bit down, and not that many GMs worked - also a
few other regulars missed (sorry Colin...).

The idea was to get the other club members interested - they set up a
station in the other room for SSB but don't think they worked much.
Most of the time they just left me to it....

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com