[UK-CONTEST] FT1K front end tuning

Ken Eastty ken.g3lvp at btinternet.com
Thu Jun 12 12:52:27 EDT 2008

As I understand it the 1K has a tuned pre-selector like front end on some
bands. I understand that this is tuned by the concentric ring around the
outside of the main tuning knob, or one of the buttons on it, too
complicated for me at 0500!
And yes someone had left the 18dB attenuator "in" but at least I spotted
that.
I'd better read the manual in case I ever use one again.

Ken

G3LVP

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.