[UK-CONTEST] RSGB 50MHz Trophy - 21/22 June A question

G3SJJ g3sjj at btinternet.com
Sat Jun 21 13:00:10 EDT 2008

Ian and Neil, many thanks for that. I did read the VHF Contests General
Rules but missed 4f. First time since I got my licence in 1963 that I
have read them!!

Pity about that because I do like switching modes as in IOTA or 21/28MHz
contests. I just adds a bit of spice to try and move oepel and to be
able to swop modes.

By the way I found VHF Region 1 to be a good N1MM format. It takes
serial and full locator. Also, just putting locator in the appropriate
Entry field gives bearing and distance.

Learning quite a lot about 6m with this one and UKSMG contest. (I found
those rules very woolly!)

73 Chris G3SJJ