[UK-CONTEST] June 80m CC SSB Entries

MM0BQI MM0BQI at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Jun 25 07:25:14 EDT 2008

The following logs have been received.  If you submitted a log and it is not on this list please resubmit your entry to ccssb.logs at rsgbhfcc.org
I have asked a number of entrants to resubmit logs due to format/time/mode errors in the submission.  Please ensure we receive your log by Wednesday at the latest.
Just a wee reminder on a few points.
Your log file must be called 'yourcall.log' and be in Cabrillo format
Under the CATEGORY heading you should have LOW or QRP
If you are using SD please check Paul's website for updates as there are some very old versions about! SD is constantly updated and improved so there may be new features you can take advantage of.
Thanks
Jim,  MM0BQI
80m CC CW/SSB Adjudicator

Section LOW