[UK-CONTEST] How many people go contesting?

Peter Hobbs peter at tilgate.co.uk
Mon Jun 30 19:06:47 EDT 2008

Thanks Derek, very enlightening!  I'd hazard a guess that these guys,  many
in their early retirement years, are one of the more active subsets of
calls.  Assuming also that not all of those in the callbook are actually
RSGB members (and therefore eligible to use the bureau), the postulated 10%
of contesters (if correct) is starting to look nearer 50% of
active-on-the-air RSGB members.
73
Peter G3LET