[UK-CONTEST] Russian DX Contest

Dave Sergeant dave at davesergeant.com
Fri Mar 14 08:58:02 EDT 2008

On 14 Mar 2008 at 12:23, Peter Hobbs wrote:

> But Dave, how many points do you lose if you don't?  If actually
> *none*, why bother?  Quite a lot of the european QRPers seem to sign
> /QRP, but I've always assumed they're just trying to  get some
> preferential treatment.

Or how many points do I lose if I don't log the /QRP of stations I
work....

/QRP forms no part of any callsign and never appears in my log. It
also achieves nothing - in a pileup I get 599 like everybody else.
The /QRP brigade get 449.

Not an enthusiast for RDX anyway myself.

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com