[UK-CONTEST] USB to Serial Adapters

Danny Higgins danny.higgins at keme.co.uk
Mon May 5 04:01:08 EDT 2008

Hi Adrian,

I'm using an unbranded USB to serial adapter with XP on my laptop
driving a homebrew Icom interface without any problems.  I think it may
be a bit of a lottery.  At work we have had problems when ordering the
"same" USB to serial adapters only to find that the firmware inside had
changed.

Danny, G3XVR