[UK-CONTEST] 5NN

Ken Eastty ken.g3lvp at btinternet.com
Sun May 25 04:23:33 EDT 2008

Sending ever report as 5NN is a pointless waste of time, we may as well not
send reports in contest exchanges. What really annoys me is receiving a 5NN
report from a Dxpedition when I would really like to know how my signal
compare with other local stations.
A friend of mine who at one time was a very keen Top Band DX'er now doesn't
come on the air because of the 5NN nonsense.
I think I'm going to make a point of sending every 10th. report as something
other than 5NN or maybe not send a report at all, that should make me very
popular!

73...

Ken G3LVP

--