[UK-CONTEST] Fw: WinTest

Jim Kellaway jkellaway at btinternet.com
Mon May 26 06:35:14 EDT 2008

I have very recently been converted to WinTest and gave it a go over the weekend.  Just attempting to get the brain to work in numb fashion for the new keys that need pressing but getting the hang of it.

Anyway just one question.  Is it possible to set up the CW message keys so that you don't have to reset everytime to you set up a new contest?  I went into Options when you first enter and by going into CW it comes up with a screen for messages but these are blank.  I thought this maybe where I could do this but it didn't seem to like it!

Any suggestions?

73 Jim G3RTE