[UK-CONTEST] WPX CW G4IIY SO(A)AB HP

Ian Fugler G4IIY zen90387 at zen.co.uk
Mon May 26 07:44:46 EDT 2008

Managed to grab a few hours on the radio.  Great to see 10m open for
(mainly) short skip.  The loudest signal on 10m at about 50db over was
G3XTT.  I was beaming due east from Cumbria at the time.  I went back in to
the shack late on Saturday and Sunday evenings and there were still new ones
to work on 10m.  It was also good to catch F/G4BJM on a few bands.

I hope that conditions are similar for NFD.  Contest Cumbria could do with
some 10m propagation this year.

 Class: SO(A)AB HP
:
Operating Time (hrs): 18