[UK-CONTEST] Help with WAE RTTY

Tom Wylie t.wylie at ntlworld.com
Fri Nov 7 07:15:41 EST 2008

Hi guys

Have never tried the WAE RTTY Before and the QTC thing scares me.

Do they send the QTCs all at once and do I then QSL them all or what f
there's QRM or QSB in the middle and I loose some?
Do they send each QSO individually and wait for a QSL?   What is the
best approach - Jim?  Phil?

I intend to use Win-test and would welcome any comment.

As I have never done this before It wont really be a serious effort but
I dont want to screw other contestants up with my ineptitude.

Tom
GM4FDM

--
So I met the bloke who invented crosswords today. I can't remember his
name, it's P something T something R.

--
Air Traffic Control

Tower: "Delta 351, you have traffic at 10 o'clock, 6 miles!"

Delta 351: "Give us another hint! We have digital watches!"

---
Virus Database (VPS): 081106-0, 06/11/2008
Tested on: 07/11/2008 12:15:44