[UK-CONTEST] CC 160m Template?

G4FNL g4fnl at bubloz.demon.co.uk
Mon Nov 10 15:20:58 EST 2008

Hi Tony

As explained by others, unfortunately there isn't a template that exactly
does the whole job. So, I used SD, and selected the RSGB CC template. I
ignored the scoring part, and chose "G" (for general) in the first page
setup. On the next page of the set up, you select mode - "SSB". Finally,
once the log entry page comes up, you can change the band to be 160m (enter
"b=160" ) for completeness.

During the contest I entered the serial number received, and use
abbreviations for status (such as C, M or N for Club, Member or None), and I
followed this with an abbreviation for the club name (such as "Glou" for
"Gloucester Amateur Radio and Electronics Society" etc). I also made quick
scribble of any long-winded or unique club names by hand. It was fairly
straightforward to edit the cabrillo log afterwards.

I hope that helps - but if not, drop me an e-mail off reflector, and I'll
see if I can assist

73  Graham G4FNL