[UK-CONTEST] 20m vertical

Daviesruby at aol.com Daviesruby at aol.com
Thu Nov 13 14:00:23 EST 2008

Hi Chris

Thanks for the reply.

The radials are 17 foot and are spaced so that the ends are 10 foot above
the ground. Yes you are right about the velocity factor it must be .66. Im using
 rg58 at the moment for the feed and stub will get better stuff if I think
the  antenna works, I need about 120 foot !

The article is at _www.raibeam.com_ (http://www.raibeam.com)

Its meant to be an alternative to a beam as has low angle of  radiation

Im going to put one up this weekend rain or shine !

Then the vertical for 40 goes up when the fishing pole arrives

Thanks again

Mark

MW3UPX