[UK-CONTEST] Planning

Rob - G4LMW g4lmw at btconnect.com
Sat Nov 15 05:04:06 EST 2008

My thanks to everyone for the responses (many of them direct to me) - too many to respond to individually.

Overwhelmingly, the consensus is to get the neighbours on board so my first task is to organise a Christmas party and invite them all along! Thankfully, I already get on well with them all so (fingers crossed) the major hurdle will be a low one...

Beyond that, I think that I will use a few contacts in the planning department to smooth things over first before doing the whole thing "above board".

Again, my thanks to all

73, Rob
G4LMW
http://www.G4LMW.co.uk