[UK-CONTEST] UK-Contest Digest, Vol 71, Issue 34

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Sat Nov 22 13:55:14 EST 2008

Ours used to last just 3 years - what is more, you can't use an RSGB
one for Scouts or a Scout one for Radio and I can't use my Berkshire
Scout one in Surrey etc!
Go figure!

However, when CRB's started, there was not a public sex offenders
list, I'm not even sure there was a list!

I don't disagree about the bureaucracy!

The cost of these to charities - well Scouts anyway is nil - the
government backed down on the charge when the Scout Association
complained about the cost to check all there leaders.

73 de M0XDF
--
A person usually has two reasons for doing something: a good reason
and the