[UK-CONTEST] Antenna advice!

Chris G3SVL Chris at G3SVL.com
Fri Oct 3 07:28:49 EDT 2008

Hi Tammie,

As you are coming to the HFC, why don't you make a sketch of you
garden and take a few photos?  Then you can ask different people what
they think you should do.

The way the conference runs is that the lectures are going on most of
the time but there are always people not in the lectures, just
sitting talking or looking at the exhibits & displays etc..  I'm sure
you can get a group or two together to give you ideas.

BTW I would thoroughly recommend wire antennas, ON4UN's books
etc.  We can talk some more at HFC.

73 Chris, G3SVL